They help us deliver you a better service.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council on the protection of individuals with an emphasis on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC entered into force on May 25, 2018.
In that regard, we would kindly like to inform you that VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. with UIC 200125430 and address 18 Shipchenski Prohod Blvd, floor 8, office 802, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria, is registered as a personal data administrator № 407564 and applies all possible means to protect the personal data of its customers.
Below you will find information on how and why we use your personal data, what personal data we use, and what your rights are, referring to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Personal data is all data by means of which the client can be directly or indirectly identified. Examples of personal data are: three names, personal identification number (PIN), telephone number, current address, email address and the like.
VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. uses your personal information in order to respond to inquiries, to process and execute received orders and activities related to them, such as issuing and processing invoices and customer relationship management.
By providing your personal data, you give us the opportunity to:
- Process your inquiry received through a contact form, telephone call or inquiry from a social network;
- Provide you with relevant marketing messages;
- Meet the statutory accounting and tax requirements.
We use the following types of data:
- Personal data provided by you when you fill out the contact form. This information includes two names, a phone number and a contact email.
- Personal information collected through cookies on our website. This information includes the country and city you are in, your sex, the type of device you are using. This information is aggregated with the data of other visitors to our website and you cannot be personally identified through it.
Referring to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to:
- Correct and / or update your personal data;
- Request information about what personal data we process and store;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data by third parties;
- Refuse to receive marketing messages from VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd.;
- Request the termination of use and deletion of your personal data.
VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. stores your personal data within the statutory terms. If you are of the opinion that your data is incorrectly or improperly processed, we kindly ask you to contact us at [email protected]. If you believe your request has not been completed within a reasonable time, you can contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. does not use data from third parties.
VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. provides data to third parties solely on the basis of contractual agreements and a commitment for confidentiality on their part. Third parties that VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. works with are courier companies, providers of accounting services, marketing, banking and hosting services providers.
You can contact us every weekday from 09:00 to 18:00 in the following ways:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: +359 2 944 26 27